Sunday, November 2, 2008

HARVEST IS OVER.. YAY!



My cute hubby spent most of spud harvest under is crossover



My cute sister Caitlin and my cute sister in law Nicole sorting spuds.


This was a crazy day... it was snowing sideways

6 comments:

Mrs. Monsen said...

What cute pictures! Did you sort spuds too?! Hope you are well!

Nikki Nichols said...

We need to get together! I forget how close we are to eachother, call me sometime 919-423-9459

Molly said...

i love the picture of nate under the tractor! i could almost see some crack............

Natalie said...

Hi Penfolds!
This is the Fields (your cousins). Glad to see your blog and catch up with your family. Doug loves any pictures of a farm.
Love,
Doug, Natalie, Spencer, James and Faith

Lyndsie said...

you guys are hard workers, that's all i can say!! i'm impressed! and your blog looks way cute miriam! if you still want me to help you...i'd be happy to...AFTER christmas!! life is a little crazy around here right now...but it'll settle down once the holidays are over and i'll have more time on my hands (atleast i'm hoping). so if you're still interested then, we can talk more about it then!! :)

oh, and you asked what camera i ended up getting. i got the nikon d80. it's been fun...but i actually haven't spent enough time with it yet. in some ways i miss my old one!! i was just so comfortable with it!! i hope you're liking it! and, i need to tell you that mike showed me how to fix the strap...you don't have to sew it (maybe you already did)...but if you haven't let me know, because there's a way to double it up so it doesn't have the sliding problem! :)

okay,the LONGEST comment ever is ending...

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Hey Miriam! I saw your blog link on Jenna's page. Just wanted to say hi! Also, this is silly, but I was thinking the other day after I told you to see Twilight before you read the book, I think you should read it first. Hope I'm not too late! But after you read the book let me know and you and I can go see the movie!