Winter is always here in Ideeho. I'd be ok with it if it were only here for a month or two. But half the year... c'mon now. How are you guys doing? He's so big now!
no kidding first snow storm, its pathetic! cute picture of you two!
What's snow? Can Charlotte bring some with her to Texas?
so cute!
Miriam and Nathan!! I found your blog off Annalise's blog. . . this is your cousin pam . . . jarrett is so big! and very handsome. . . :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Winter is always here in Ideeho. I'd be ok with it if it were only here for a month or two. But half the year... c'mon now.
How are you guys doing?
He's so big now!
no kidding first snow storm, its pathetic! cute picture of you two!
What's snow? Can Charlotte bring some with her to Texas?
so cute!
Miriam and Nathan!! I found your blog off Annalise's blog. . . this is your cousin pam . . . jarrett is so big! and very handsome. . . :)
Post a Comment