Tuesday, August 26, 2008

~our trip to san jose~


Uncle Justin and Jarrett yelling and it was cute!




My boys at the beach. They have the exact same feet. (well, one pair is bigger...)

5 comments:

Lyndsie said...

yay! i'm glad to know you guys have a blog too! this will be fun to stay in touch better seeing as how we see each other like once a year if we're lucky!!

about my camera...YES, i'm still going to be selling it!! my life is crazy right now...i'll let you know the details later this week. :)

Molly said...

yay blog more and put pictures on facebook please!

The Titmi said...

Hello!! Thanks for posting!

Lyndsie said...

Hi Miriam! Okay, so as for the details of my camera...here they are!

I'm including the following:
-Nikon D40x
-Nikkor 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 lens
-Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
-Battery Charger
-USB Cable
-PictureProject CD-ROM
-Camera Strap
-Rubber Eyecup
-Body Cap
-Eyepiece Cap
-Accessory shoe cover
-Owners Manual
-Nikon "Understanding Digital Photography" DVD
-Nikon "Fast, Fun, & Easy: Great Digital Pictures" DVD
-Oh, and there's a warranty on it until the end of the year.

I'm asking $425. Let me know if you're interested. Otherwise, I'll post it on Craig's List sometime this week!

And if you have any questions, you can call me at 801.673.7571 or email me at lyndsie.field@gmail.com

It really is a great camera! I'm just ready to upgrade. I think it's a great start-up camera. For me, it was the perfect introduction into digital photography. Super easy to use. Anyway, think about it & let me know!! :)

Have a happy sunday!!

Lyndsie

Anonymous said...

Hey Miriam, I didn't know you had a blog how fun. We still need to all have a party. :)