I'm so excited that I found your blog. How are things going? I was also fun to find out you are a twin. I think somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that but had forgotten. I'm going to need lots of advice!! Check out our blog and we'll see you at the reunion!
4 comments:
Your wedding photo's are so good!
I'm so excited that I found your blog. How are things going? I was also fun to find out you are a twin. I think somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that but had forgotten. I'm going to need lots of advice!!
Check out our blog and we'll see you at the reunion!
i guess I should leave the address
www.daytonfamily.blogspot.com
The pics are cute! I love the way you did your hair in your wedding pics. It's hot and sexy! You need to update this more so I can see your cute fam.
Post a Comment